Books of 2013


It's that time of year again. Time to look back and see the books I have read and reflect on their lessons. Last year, I was worried about my motives for sharing, and I am still willing to reflect on that. I would like to hope that sharing these books with you is without boasting. I'm not sure my motives are 100% pure - please have mercy - but I love reading and I love talking about what I am reading. Here are the books I've read and listened to throughout 2013.
Perhaps this will lead to a book review section on this blog. Now you got me thinking!

Books of 2013
How Starbucks Saved My Life, Michael Gates Gill
Good Grief, Granger E. Westberg
Food Rules An Eater's Manual, Michael Pollan
unChristian, David Kinnaman and Gabe Lyons
Hidden Treasures: In the Biblical Text, Chuck Missler
The Strong-Willed Child, Dr. James Dobson
Making the "Terrible" Twos Terrific!, John Rosemond
All of Grace, Charles Spurgeon
Man in the Mirror, Patrick Morley
The Starbucks Experience, Joseph A. Michelli

Audiobooks of 2013
The Bible Experience: New Testament
The Death of Ivan Ilych and Other Stories, Leo Tolstoy
The Greatest Generation, Tom Brokaw
All Quiet On The Western Front, Erich Maria Remarque
The Shack, William Paul Young
Conscious Aging, Ram Dass
The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
Still Alice, Lisa Genova
In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto, Michael Pollan

That's the lot of them. I enjoy reading and listening to books and am grateful some friends suggested recording what I have read and listened to over time. Want to discuss a book listed here - send me a message!

May 2014 be filled with lots of other good books!

Comments