Bold Coffee: Café Estima

Week #6: Café Estima

Full of rich bodied flavor and great respect for the farmers who grew it.

Café Estima is 100% Fair Trade Certified coffee. Its name means "respect", and its goal is to do good things for the farmers growing it. This is a full-bodied, well-balanced coffee with great versatility. From Latin America and East Africa, this coffee shows just how delicious it can be to turn beliefs into action.

This was a really good coffee. I had one early in the week to get me through a little Hebrew studies. Haha get it, He Brews! I had another one on Tax Day. They offered a free coffee in celebration of Earth Day (or maybe it was Tax Day-I wasn’t really sure). But if you brought in your own reusable travel mug, you would get a free coffee. So I broke out my Christmas-themed Starbucks travel mug that my parents got me three or four years ago for Christmas and I headed over there! I got a free coffee on my way to Trader Joe's. It was really yummy and a good way to start off the work day with a jolt of caffine. It was a good day.

4 out of 5 refills

Comments

"He brews." You are so corny, Dan. In a wonderfully good, very cute sort of way, of course. I actually heard a joke one time with that as the punchline.
Carly Corrigan said…
You are quite the coffee connoisseur! I'm a caffeine junkie and find your encounters with the different brands of coffee very entertaining! And free is one of my favorite words! I give you 5 out of 5 refills!