Found Objects: Bowling Pin Water Bottle

This is Evan. He and I work together at Trader Joe's. Every once and a while we are assigned to tracking down carts in the parking lot. (You may remember how fun the TJ parking lot is by my previous posts for the cat magnet and the belly dancer post card.) It's not a terrible duty to have, unless there is snow. When there is snow it certainly is a terrible assignment!

One winter day last year Evan arrived with this water bottle which resembled a bowling pin. I made sure to snap a picture so I could post it as a found object. Though I didn't personally find this object, it is one of the most random things that has been "found" by me or that my friends have shared with me. I don't know if he ever used it. But come to think of it, who would ever use a water bottle shaped like a bowling pin?

Comments